B*Tru Arts Academy offers Professional-Level Performing Arts training in Dance, Acting and Film for children and adults, including:
- Adult and youth classes, workshops, and private lessons
- After-School Programs for students looking to learn introductory performing arts skills
- Pre-Professional Performing Arts training for students with professional performance aspirations
- Performance opportunities in feature and short films, live theatre, events, festivals and more
Performing Arts Programs
Private Lessons (dance, acting, beat boxing, vocal)
Tuition is payable monthly in advance, due by the 1st of each month. Tuition remains the same whether it’s a long (5 week) or short (3 week) month and regardless of absences, vacations or holidays. No refunds or adjustments due to absences. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Tuition is based on the number of programs enrolled in. Private lessons are separate and have their own rates.
If you wish to terminate enrollment, written notification is required before the 1st of the upcoming month.
A $30.00 fee will be charged on all checks returned by the bank.
A non-refundable registration fee of $49.00 (per student) is required with registration form to reserve space in class.
- B*Tru Arts offers need-based scholarships for Academy programs. Click here for scholarship guidelines and application form.